I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009.I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden and unable to walk since.
You, the tax payer, now pay my bills as I am now on disability and likely will be for the rest of my miserable existence on this earth. I was just 30 years old when Bayer completely and utterly destroyed my life with those poison pills marketed to the unsuspecting public as an antibiotic. I have lost absolutely EVERYTHING!!! My independence is gone (I had to move back in with my parents clear across the country), my career is gone, my friends have largely abandoned me (understandable...I no longer live near them!), my savings is depleted thanks to all the medical bills I've incurred, my credit is destroyed, my peace of mind and love for life is SHATTERED by non-stop, suicide-level PAIN from the absolute pits of ***, my car is gone (who needs a car when you can't walk?)...everything I ever had is gone.
No one EVER warned me that those pills could CRIPPLE ME!!! Not my doctor, not the pharmacist, and not the drug insert that came with the prescription. NOWHERE does it say a *** thing about Cipro's side effects being potentially permanent or that it has the ability to unleash an entire toxic SYNDROME on you!!! (Google "Cipro floxing" or "quinolone toxicity syndrome").
I now suffer with devastating damage to literally every tendon/muscle/joint in my entire body, severe and unrelenting nerve damage/pain, retinal tears causing blind spots and disturbances in my vision, severe skin problems, hair loss, terrible circulation problems (my feet turn ice cold and purple/blue now), non-stop tinnitus, dental issues, and on and on and ON. Prior to ingesting those pills I was BEYOND healthy with the exception of some bladder pain. The worst part? Cipro didn't even get rid of the bladder pain!!!
This was all for NOTHING. I have been in bed for three years and counting as of this posting. The physical torture is one thing, the mental torture of lying in bed every minute of every day for YEARS is quite another. The fact that I haven't committed suicide is beyond miraculous.
It is so long overdue. In closing, I just want to say *** the corrupt and inept FDA (they KNOW Cipro does this and they turn a blind eye) and *** the criminals at Bayer Pharmaceuticals for putting profit before people and blatantly hiding the horrific risks this nasty drug is capable of!!! Had I known I could end up bedridden/wheelchair bound for the rest of my life there is NO WAY I would have gone within ten feet of those pills!!!!!!!
Talk about the cure being worse than the disease!If you would like to know more about the HORRORS of Cipro and my journey through the fiery pits of *** because of it, please visit my website: ciproispoison.com
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "To: Garnier President and C.E.O. This specific Garnier product is etremely dangerous and life treathning. It seems the chemical compound doses mixing diffrent each time. Each box chemical doses mixing are different...."
- " Fiancé purchase the Le Vian Aquamarine Ring Diamond Vanilla Gold. From kays and I haven't have a problem until now and I have had it for 3 years..."
- "Trying to resolve an issue with returning a phone and was charged 300 plus for the non-working iphone. Once I mailed it back for credit I was told it..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."